Monday, February 27, 2012

Lockerz January PTZ Place Redemption Prize Unboxing (iPod Nano 16GB 5th Generation!)

Lockerz January PTZ Place Redemption Prize Unboxing (iPod Nano 16GB 5th Generation!) Video Clips. Duration : 4.60 Mins.


Hey Youtube!, Here it is! My January PTZ Place Prize!, Came today 08/02/2010, The redemption was on the 30th January!. So thats 10 days! Very fast for international, Perfect, Like my UPS tracking number said! Prize information and FAQ: Q:What Prize is it? A:See the video for it:D. Nah... Its a iPod Nano 5th Generation (The Camera Model) 16gb Blue Q:How many PTZ was it? A: It was 425 PTZ, Didnt take long to get 425 PTZ Q:How much is it worth? A: It is worth around 0 AUD and its all free!, Really wanted one and ive got it! Q:How do I sign up? A: Read below for the step by step instructions. Q:How do I get PTZ, And will you help me and give me tips? A:Just message me your questions, and ill reply very fast. Yes I surely will!, Im a superb helper:P. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ So if you guys saw my last video about my Prize I redeemed at the January Redemption, Which was sneak peek for this prize! And here it is, As promised a Unboxing Video. Thanks heaps Lockerz! 5th Prize from them and 6th which will be my shirt!. So yeah guys, these guys are Amazing, and their Legit. Please ask me questions if you want more information, or help on them. As im more than happy to help you! ***IF YOU WANT TO SIGN UP READ THE BELOW STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS:D*** 1.Go to my channel. 2.Click "Send Message" (PM me) 3.In the Message say you want a Lockerz invite, and put your email address there 4.I will respond very soon, and will invite you ...

Keywords: Lockerz, January, Prize, Redemption, Unboxing, PTZ, Place, Brand, New, Free, ipod, Nano, 5th, Generation, Sealed, Unbox, Unboxed, Earning, Login, Dailies, Connect, Play, Add, Give, USA, Stuff, No, Taxes, ipad, Apple, Offers, Points, Redeem, Redeeming, Live, Action, Hacking, Hack, International, Tracking, UPS, Confirmation, Shipping, 2010, February, 30th, 5PM, EST, Time, Zone, Pittburgh, Random, Sex, lol, wierd, funny, jadonndrumznmuzic

No comments:

Post a Comment